||Software Engineer IV
|Last Updated On
San Jose, CA, USA
||5 - 8 Yrs
|Job Rate / Salary
- Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates software and systems that enable computers to perform their applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Requires a degree in software engineering design and development. Excludes paraprofessional positions.
- Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Formulates and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system. May coordinate installation of software system.
Required Skills :