Job title – Knowledge Management Analyst
Job Location – Phoenix, AZ (Open to remote candidates, but must work PHX hours)
Mode of Hire – Contract Position
The Knowledge Management (KM) Analyst will be able to work as a team member as well as independently while being able to successfully execute many tasks simultaneously. The KM Analyst is a cross-functional position which provides linkage between support site content and the knowledge management search engine used by internal customers and service partners. The KM Analyst will create, publish and maintain web content, providing support to the Knowledge Management team to incorporate site content to the Right Answers application. Should have knowledge management and content authoring tools experience. The candidate will be expected to take technical material and write instructional documents for nurses, doctors and non-IT support staff and assist when needed.
• Contributor in KM Organization is highly desirable.
• Knowledge management and content authoring tools.
• Reviewing, editing and readying content submitted by others for publication.
• Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and helpdesk /customer service experience.
• Creative thinking and attention to detail.