As a Embedded Software Developer your job responsibilities are:
Experienced software engineer to work with a dynamic product development team for a wide variety of products and markets. Must be able to work independently, provide good schedule and status estimates, and interface directly with clients, interaction designers, and other engineers. This is a diverse and challenging position in a dynamic environment.
There are opportunities requiring development in all of the following areas, and the candidate should have experience in or knowledge of most of them:
Experience in embedded software development for microcontrollers in C
- Experienced programming Devices for Windows and an expert on Data Communications. We are handling a low level Data Communication package.
- This code base has many large algorithms that really on bits and decoding of data at the bit level, , Must be experienced with encoding/decoding at the bit level and decoded at the bit level. Nice to have Electrical Engineering background.
- ability to understand processor reference manuals and use on-chip peripherals
- Experienced with RS-232, USB or any other ports
- knowledge of fail-safe software design approaches like watchdogs, redundancy, handshakes, and error checking
- familiarity with basic sensor and control signal processing such as filters, FFT/iFFT, and PID control
- ability to review, understand, and augment/revise existing code
- ability to read schematics and participate in low level hardware/software design decisions
- familiarity with matlab and DSP libraries for more advanced signal processing applications
Any Graduate Degree