||Senior Systems Engineer
|Last Updated On
Eagan, MN, USA
||5 - 10 Yrs
|Job Rate / Salary
- Drives research and makes recommendations on system products, services, and standards. This includes the development of long-term strategic goals for enterprise technologies and platforms.
- Accountable for recommending the configuration of system devices and corresponding software, including working with Patterson and vendor resources to develop enterprise solutions that utilize industry best practices and align with other corporate strategies.
- Drives the development of standards, guidelines, and processes for system management, taking into account redundant systems, policies, capacity planning and procedures for disaster recovery and high availability to ensure effective protection and integrity of system appliances and stored data assets.
- Works with the Lead Systems Engineer and Architects to incorporate changes to the systems into the standard change control, incident response, and testing processes. This also includes: anticipating, mitigating, identifying, responding to, and resolving issues with infrastructure devices and client computing solutions.
- Act as a leader and advocate of technology stewardship and management, including mentoring, coaching, and training.
- Work closely with all teams in technology on projects of all scopes, including complex and cross-functional efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, or area of functional responsibility preferred, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 8-10 years of working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring, and supporting and management software.
- Expert understanding of architecture design techniques, theories, principles, and practices.
- Performance analysis, tuning and optimization on various hardware platforms in a large enterprise environment
- Perform as consultant for stakeholders on industry best practices
- Experience as an escalation engineer with a high level of comfort with debugging complex issues.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to drive results and serve as Project Manager on small projects
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language to all levels of management and staff.
- Extensive experience with SharePoint on premise and Online
- Familiar with Nintex workflow and other workflow processes
- Web site design with ASP, .NET, CSS and IIS administration
Required Skills :