||IT Technical Analyst III
|Last Updated On
Phoenix, AZ, USA
||4 - 7 Yrs
|Job Rate / Salary
- Work directly with customers to understand requirements or needs, and actively participate in the development and delivery of a technology solution and its required supporting artifacts.
- Leads focused discussions to ensure the appropriate level of detail has been defined as requirements are being developed.
- Provides technical expertise and direction to define, analyze, refine and validate requirements, problem identification, and issue resolution.
- Midlevel understanding of various server types and storage devices.
- Process/workflow documentation experience.
- Experience with data mapping a plus.
- Drives and coordinates review sessions, and obtain appropriate approvals to ensure the technical requirements meets the business requirements.
- Determines scope and resolution of problems and ensures customer/partners have appropriate updates. Present options for problem resolution.
- Recognize scope limitations and raise potential scope issues, while supporting the best technical solution design and approach.
- Identify issues and risks and handle them in a manner that mitigates the risks to quality, timeline and scope.
- Works on medium to highly complex projects, multi-year programs or enterprise-wide assignments.
- Manage and deliver project assignments within the established timelines.
- Participation in after-hours project activities as directed by supervisor.
- Enterprise level project work knowledge.
- Basic understanding of interfaces.
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Medical, or Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Requires at least 4 years’ experience as a business, data, or technical analyst.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a healthcare or hospital/medical related industry.
Required Skills :