||Project Manager (3858)
|Last Updated On
Plantek Consulting, LLC
Juno Beach, FL, USA
||5 - 10 Yrs
|Job Rate / Salary
- Provides technical direction on projects to department or project participants.
- Plans, coordinates and completes large-scale or several medium or small, complex or long term project(s) within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of new developments and/or technology pertaining to the project(s). Monitors and recommends changes for improvement.
- Position usually requires five to eight years of experience and an advanced degree, or the equivalent and in-depth knowledge in area of specialty.
- Manage the fiber design and deployment of FPL Fiber Net’s network in a metropolitan area.
- Lead an FPL Fiber Net project team within a metropolitan that includes vendors and contractors.
- Manage and coordinate permitting related activities with city officials, jurisdictional authorities and utility representatives.
- Manage outside Plant (OSP) construction proposals, bids, and scope of work definition, construction schedules, and engineering and design cycles.
- Manage FPL Fiber Net’s commercial network to accommodate customer orders and assist with forecasting network growth demand.
- Manage vendor scope of work (SOW), vendor purchase orders, project change orders, permitting issues and materials procurement sufficient to meet contractual requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Sciences required or equivalent work experience of 5 years or more.
- Experience with outside plant construction builds.
- Highly competent in communication, presentation, budgeting and forecasting skills.
- Advanced knowledge is required in Word, Excel, MS Project, Project Management, Engineering Economy, and ACAD.
Required Skills :