- Providing technical leadership for Service Fulfillment and Workflow Orchestration using BPMN based Workflow engine.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered successfully to expectations, balancing priorities, risks and resourcing.
- Play a leadership role in evolving the Workflow to meet demands of new application domains and value-added services, as well as extending workflow capabilities and value by building on the information model and analytic capabilities.
- Proven ability to analyze and document business requirements and corresponding technical solution.
- Proven ability to design and implement complex software requirements specifications.
- Ability to deploy and work with automation and orchestration products.
Graduate degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field