- They would like to have a profile with an additional mention just a 4 to 5 mentioned bullets focusing on experience with compliance reporting with affirmative action plans and EEOC reporting.
- Looking for somebody that was more involved with plan design and not just an assistant doing reports
- Have these in your resume and send it back to me
HR Administrator – Harriman, New York
Pay rate: DOE
• Ensures accuracy and integrity of all data entered and maintained in HRIS systems and related databases and assures information is available on a timely basis.
• Responsible for ad hoc data requests by preparing reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations.
• Assists with the AA/EEO data compilation and reporting processes.
• Coordinates Department of Labor and OFCCP audits and investigations.
• Generate required reporting for regulatory and legal compliance (e.g. EEO-1, VETS-100, AAP).
• Ensure company is compliant with regulatory requirements relative to human capital reporting.
• Ensures AA and FCC outreach efforts are occurring and tracks results.
• Assists with analysis of HR metrics as directed.
• Coordinate, schedule and track progress of specialized work projects or departmental functions.
• Collaborate with department on special projects or tasks as needed.
• Completes other duties as needed.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Ultipro (or other HRIS system) and Cognos.
• Knowledge of EEO/AA rules and regulations.
• Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to work efficiently both independently and as a member of a team.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Desire to work with data in a human resources capacity.
• Maturity of judgment.
• This position requires a high degree of integrity with the proven ability to maintain confidential information.
• Must be willing to learn, have strong initiative, and a drive for success.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum two years’ work experience with some previous work experience in a reporting function