|Last Updated On
MY HR Supplier
SECAUCUS NJ, NJ, USA
|Job Rate / Salary
- ·Work well under pressure, grasp new ideas quickly, think outside the box and able to follow up in a dynamic environment.
- ·Experience in working with endpoint security platform (AV, encryption, DLP, etc.), firewalls, NAC, PKI, identity and access management, IPS, Web Proxy, two factor authentication, vulnerability management,file integrity monitoring and patch management.
- ·Demonstrated experience with Nmap, Nexpose, Nessus, Metasploit, Backtrak is a plus
- ·Knowledge PKI (SSL Certificate, SSH, GPG, PGP, and other encryption technique is a plus.
- ·Knowledge of perl, powershell scripting is a plus.
- ·Knowledge of security standards, principles, techniques and technologies (ISO27001, NIST etc.)
- 1.Strong technical experience in manage IBM Tivoli Identity and Access Management.
- 2.Experience with SFTP PGP and GPG encryption.
- 3.Familiar and comfortable with working in Linux environment.
Required Skills :