- 3+ years of working experience in ASP.NET and C# programming.
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework 3.5 or above.
- Fundamental knowledge of .NET platform tools, utilities, and MS Visual Studio.
- Good knowledge of authentication and authorization with security sensitivity in mind when coding applications.
- Extensive knowledge on XML including XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, and XQuery.
- Knowledge of Telerik or other AJAX development library.
- At least 3+ years of experience in ANSI SQL and SQL tuning.
- Knowledge of Windows and windows API.
- Working knowledge of Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good client interfacing skills.
- MVC & Entity Framework.
- Messaging Queue.
- HTML5, Telerik, jQuery, and/or KendoUI
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of software and hardware logical and physical deployment options and related security and performance concerns and solutions.
- OO design patterns a plus.
- Experience in a software development environment with high quality assurance standards is required.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Accept responsibility and Personal accountability.
- Highly logical, proactive, and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently or as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate flexibility, reliability and adaptability in approach to work.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Demonstrate a self-directed approach to learning new technologies in the field; pursue professional development.
- Take personal ownership (going beyond assigned tasks to make project better, identifies and reports issues, demonstrates strong concern for client and initiatives).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related.