|Last Updated On
Los Angeles, CA, USA
||15 - 18 Yrs
|Job Rate / Salary
- Perform In-depth and Independent Research - Analysis on the relevant domains, technologies and solution options- including trends, vendor choices & innovation concepts
- Study, Understand and document current application Architectures, Implementations for the domains assigned. Create “as-is” vs “to-be”architecture and Gap Analysis documents
- Domain Research: Research various areas of media distribution such as streaming, satellite based delivery, content ingestion, processing and user experience. Be a subject matter expert in the assigned functional domain
- White Paper: Ability to author white papers similar to those available from Gartner. The content of a white paper shall provide useful information for business stakeholdersand executives seeking to understand an issue; solve a problem or make a decision.
- Security Governance and Approval: Ability to work with Security and Governance board, experience in cloud security is a plus
- Generate Build vs. Buy decision matrix.
- Vendor Selection/Management: Participate in commercial-off-the-shelf product evaluation and selection
- Research emerging trends and technologies, Technology Roadmap and Technology Blueprint
- Best Practices: recommending best practices for application architects, development and test teams
- Review and provide guidance-consultation to Tech Leads, Implementation groups on the detailed design, implementation of the Blueprint Architecture for the Domain(s).
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field), Master's degree preferred
Required Skills :